Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Post about no posts

I started my new job as a Programmer/Analyst IV at UCLA not to long ago, August 21st to be exact. I promise myself then, that I'll use this blog a lot more to talk about stuff I learn on the job and how I feel about those technologies. Well ... it’s been about 6-7 weeks, and no new post.

There are lots of reasons why. I'm still adapting to and trying to find my place at my new job. I've been busy learning all the technologies we use here and trying to be productive enough to meet and exceed my coworker's expectations. But if I have to be honest, it’s because I'm lazy and am not in the habit of blogging.

So I decided to resolve that by writing this blog. And hopefully follow with something meaningful later today. Hence, my first post on this blog since my new job is about ... nothing :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home